At the stage of adultness we feel hormonal changes in our body that reflects in weight gain, weight loss, hypertension, mood swings, tired body etc. we become a responsible person towards our personal & professional life, so we need to gear up our life with the help of healthy intakes,
In this article we will discuss about some of the good health drinks which can help adults to make their life healthy & fit.
- Green tea – Green tea contains lesscaffeinethan coffee, but enough to produce energy. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work with caffeine to improve brain function.
- It is loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, minerals which function as powerful antioxidants. All these ingredients help to treat various diseases, it has many medicinal properties.
- It burns fat & very much helpful to reduce weight, to improve physical outline people used to take green tea. Green tea can kill bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers your risk of infection.
Do not forget to check athletic greens review and if you think that you need invest some money on your health then you must try this . Let’s move further.
Benefits – orange juice helps to maintain blood pressure in your body & increase immunity power which will reduce the frequency of being ill. It also prevents cancer, heart attack & kidney stones. It is also helpful to reduce weight & offers glowing & healthy skin.
- Orange juice – you can make this drink a part of your life, it is easy to make & it taste good. It works very well on your body with breakfast, or you can take it anytime. This is a best source of vitamin c.
- Vegetable juice – Celery, wheatgrass, cucumber, fennel, parsley, carrot and other non-starchy vegetables are some excellent choices to make vegetables juice.
Benefits – Every vegetable have their own special benefits, overall it provides your body with vitamins, minerals & other nutrients factors which will help you to stay fit & healthy. It easy & quick to make & it is helpful for glowing skin, it also increase the immunity power.
- Pomegranate Juice – Pomegranates contain the maximum amount of anti-oxidants. It contains approximately 3 times more antioxidants than green tea and oranges.
- A single glass of pomegranate juice can provide you with 40% of the daily requirement of folic acid and vitamins A, C, and E.
- It helps to stabilize the blood pressure in your body & maintain the level of glucose.
- Pomegranate juice is used in the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery although it is useful for digestion.
- Anaemia is a condition caused by the deficiency of red blood cells in the body. Since pomegranate juice contains ample amount of iron it helps in surmounting the red blood cell deficiency in the body
- It has an ability to hasten the process of healing of wounds & scars. You can get glowing & healthy skin.
- Drinking pomegranate juice regularly strengthens the hair follicles which in turn prevent hair fall,dermatologist mostly recommend this drink to their patients as it has many benefits.